GeoHealthCheck (GHC) is a Python application to support monitoring OGC services uptime, availability and Quality of Service (QoS).
It can be used to monitor overall health of OGC services like WMS, WFS, WCS, WMTS, SOS, CSW and more, but also standard web(-API) URLs.
- lightweight (Python with Flask)
- easy setup
- support for numerous OGC resources
- flexible and customizable: look and feel, scoring matrix
- user management
- database agnostic: any SQLAlchemy supported backend
- database upgrades: using Alembic with Flask-Migrate
- extensible healthchecks via Plugins
- per-resource notifications